Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Picture Extravaganza

Well, the real point of today's post is to try out my "adding pictures" element to this whole gig. I tried to select some pictures of people and puppies that I've mentioned in my past random thoughts. I may find a few thoughts to share by the end of this picture madness.



<--- This is Harley (my oldest) when HE was brand new to our family! Wait til you see what he looks like now!!





This is both the boys, Harley and Dugan, when Dugan was just 6 weeks and Harley could not be mroe than a foot away from him. ----->






<---- And this is the boys, a couple weeks ago, after Harley got neutered. He wanted to relax, and Dugan wasn't having any part of it! He wanted to PLAY :-)


Now... just two pictures of my little nephew, Herrison, and I'll be on my way! Isn't he the cutest thing? And to think, he'll have a little sibling in just 6-7 months! How fun!


Well, i'm off. I figured out that I don't like the pictures in the middle becuase I can't write around them. Lessons for next time! I'll have random thoughts soon, I'm sure!

1 comment:

Cheyenne and John said...

Oh my- Dugan is just a little bugger next to Harley! It looks like they get along famously! And Harrison sure has turned into a little man since I saw him at your wedding! He's adorable.. You're set up to have just beautiful children (since all your nieces/nephews are just to die for cute!)