Friday, July 11, 2008

Random Thoughts I

1. What a gorgeous day in Ohio!! Just took my neice and nephew to a little lake that I always thought was private, but it's public, and CHEAP! Perfect for little not-quite-swimmers who still want to play in water of many depths. Plus, I got to work on my tan!

2. Next trip... to see Gramps in the hospital. Ugh...

3. Drove home from Charlotte, NC yesterday. I was visiting my sister, and it is traditionally a very easy 7- 71/2 hour drive. However, while trying to eat a salad out of a baggie (the things we do stay healthy), I veered the wrong way at a key intersection. Didn't realize this until I crossed into TENNESSEE... which is 75 miles OFF the beaten path!!!!! Yes, I had to drive 75 miles back to the beaten path, and then i got stuck in construction. I drove for 10 hours instead of 7. Sheesh...

4. Rich and I are thinking about building a house next year. Pray that land is available and we are able to save what we are planning to save in the next 6-8 months. THIS big plan will influence my OTHER big plan... babies!!!!!!

5. Gas is over $4.00!!!!!!! This makes me want to curse. (Yes, that was another frustration as I drove an extra 150 miles yesterday.)

6. I'm suddently addicted to cheesy popcorn.

7. I haven't figured out pictures for the blog yet, but hopefully by my next random thoughts episode, I will!

8. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Michelle MCGrew said...

great job on your mind dump, Kris! Sorry your trip home took so long. That is just so crazy. We loved having you to visit! Can't wait to see you again :)

Cheyenne and John said...

HUGE smile on my face.... it's so perfectly YOU!! The cheesy popcorn is what did it for me! With the plethora of topics, I can think of numerous responses... 1. It's awesome that you got to spend time with the lil ones in the park!!! I thought I liked Phoenix, but right now, doing anything outside is just unreasonable so I'm jealous of your outdoor time. 2. That seriously stinks about the wrong turn.. You should think about getting a TomTom- he'll keep you on track, even through the phone conversations and salad bag munching. 3. Again- love the cheesy popcorn dump. 4. I miss you girl!! I just love your adorable communication style- there's nobody like you! 5. Pictures: when you're typing up your blog, there's a little tool bar that has a little picture icon that you click on and from there, it is just like adding an attachment on email... Love you girl!