Friday, July 18, 2008

Random Thoughts II

1. Talk about a nerve-wracking week. Spent time with my gramps taking him to doctor's visits and learning about his medication rituals (we're talking many, many pills every day)... and I think his anxiety about some things rubbed off on me a little. But, I love to help him because he's been such a loyal helper and supporter of me all my life.

2. I hate, yes hate, that women are so blatantly turned into sexual objects everywhere you look.

3. I went off my healthy diet with a vengeance this week.... We're talking mexican Monday (thanks, Becca), Grinders Tuesday (I worked a long day), Grinders Wednesday (becuase that's where Gramps wanted to eat after his doctor's appt.) AND Quaker State for bike night, Winking Lizard Thursday (after leaving Gramps from another long couple hours), and Grinders today (another long day)!!! Way off the beaten path!!! I want this to be a lifestyle, not a diet, and I need to try not to put myself in so many tempting situations if I can help it.

4. My dad is doing another triathalon tomorrow :-) I'm so proud of him!

5. I haven't had cheesy popcorn since the last post... :-(

6. My sister's baby is due February 1st... No wonder she was showing already!

7. My dogs have killed most of my lillies. The big pup (7 months) chases the little pup (12 weeks) and the little one has found a safe haven in my lillies. GRRRRRRR....... Today I broke a nail grabbing the little one by his collar to drag him our. I was ticked! (By the way, big boy is Harley and little pup is Dugan.) I promise that I will dedicate some time to adding pictures next week!

8. Less than 2 weeks until I go back to school :-(

9. Ever notice how a really great day can turn completely nauseating with one little ugly unexpected finding or news? This happened to me today, and I'm actually blogging to try to relax my mind. It has helped a smidge.

10. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cheyenne and John said...

Chey's Random Thoughts about Krista's Random Thoughts:
1. Give you Gramps a hug for me... I hope he's doing alright- him and all his pill pals.
2. Don't beat yourself up about the week of eating.. and just jump back on your horse and giddeyup! You're gorgeous.
3. Didn't you recently celebrate your 1 YEAR Anniversary? How was that- did you guys do anything?
4. You brought tears to my eyes (as you do) with the note in the box I received today! Thank you- I Love my KJOY!!!
5. I, too and getting really sick of watching movies now a-days with all the smut and indecent exposure!! Can't they just do without it??
6. I didn't know your dad is a triathlete- yet another reason he's on my "COOL" list
7. Oh Dugan.... not the Lillies!
8. Wow- you're already getting ready to go back to school- CRAZY!!
9. Has it now been over a year since I've seen you??!! Forget Cheesy Popcorn, give me KJOY!!!